Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fun time with my Best


Body aches! stomach so full, can't eat another bite, until an hour of course. All of a sudden I just wanted to thank my best for still being herself and not changing for the past years. again I've noticed the unfairness of life maybe just a bit. due to my best's experiences, I've noticed that with all the care that she gives, she only receives half or sometimes none at all. My best as shown in the picture, is the utter opposite of me, being able to withstand hard trials, and not fall, rise against her rivals and of course usually achieves her goals. I am utterly proud of her cause she has managed to prove to many that even though they doubt and belittle her she is an utter wonder woman! She is also one of the people I look up to, a while ago while we were at the gym she suddenly had the urge to go eat dinner out at a nice pares house with me and her husband(pares there is one of the best! rice is utterly in a bowl not cup,almost could not finish my second bowl but I did it)so as usual I scolded her cause she is currently on a diet,but after her excuse I was defeated and the excuse was one of her simple pleasures in life is seeing her beloved husband eat and enjoy food..(haiz kilig moment hahaha..)Like I said a while ago my best has always been kind and loving and that's why I always love being around her. by the way shes been giving me the best summer vacation right now, dragging me to museums, events(God even makeup sessions) and showing me new foods that I very much!!! like. that is why sometimes, even with the unfairness of life I still manage to survive, because of people who show me that Life even though unfair is worth living

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA muntik na ako matumba sa upuan ko habang binabasa ko ito! lang yah daming utter! :D

    ReplyDelete