Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Mask



Birds of the same feather flock together
Yet sometimes bats try to mingle,for they
also want to receive the appreciation given
to the birds, that fly in the sky.

even though sometimes, you don't want to wear a mask, you need to,Why? may you ask.
From my opinion people will not accept you for who you are they may accept you eventually but not immediately.. So, In order for you to survive within the harsh world that is built only for the fit, powerful and blessed. one must wear a mask at all times in order to protect oneself from the reality of life.

I am proud to say that, I am now able to wear different masks for certain people, in order to be accepted and respected. but I am so thankful that even with the masks I wear,the close ones that I cherish the most are able to see right through it.. with that I know that even with the ones I wear they are still able to accept me. that is why it always pains me to know, that even with the traits that I possess because of my position in life and the few things that I can offer it is still hard to show my real self, not just because I want to be wanted, but also because it's one of the things I need to do to keep my pride and dignity at bay.

..words of my depression..

(had a fun evening with my best again and close friend shalimar. Damn toothache almost ruined my evening)

bats are almost the same as birds yet some people have never manage to accept their beauty unlike the birds who've had the privilege of being born with beauty and the acceptance because of their position and benefit in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment