Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Inside the world of women

November 29 2011 another event with my Bestfriend, today we went on a bloggers meet model stuff thing that was launched by a known cosmetics company and again as my friends personal photographer I get to tag along, when we arrive on the place the first thing that came into my mind was "God the place is so pink!" the decor the stuff almost everything was pink totally for girls. Luckily My best manage to have our close friend tag along which was also a girl to come with us, So I felt a bit confident cause there was more of us. and so again I managed to hone my photography skills since I'm still practicing. after that we enjoyed strolling along the Fort since the event was held there so again I lavished at the Ooh so extravagant place and really appreciated at how clean the place was. and since my bestfriend is a make up fanatic she managed to find out the schedule of the product launch and again as the always reliable sidekick hehehehe I will be there again. I really enjoy how my Best tags me along to these events makes me socialize more with people, which I do not so often do, plus, I get to collect some info on stuff hehehe knowledge is power as they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment