Monday, November 21, 2011

a Productive month

Hmmm been quite busy lately haven't had much time to slack off hahahaha been very thankful though. It started when my bestfriend decided to go back to the gym of course I as the all around friend must be there to assist her in her everlasting quest gahahahaha anyway it wasn't all a waste she manage to lose some pounds. after that certain Gym schedule all week suddenly had events I had to go here had to go there and had to go everywhere It was a bit hard specially on the working part But I'm very thankful manage to get free Buffet Food hahahaha one of my fave schedules was when I helped my sister on her school parade ahahaha atlesast I felt being an older brother again and experience going back to school and thanks to a request I manage to get my bestfriend to Tag along I also enjoyed making the costume even though I just used some old materials ever so thankful for my Best's skills in makeup allowing my sister to look her part!

No comments:

Post a Comment