Saturday, October 22, 2011

Anime Cosplay

I have always enjoyed watching anime since I was a child and in my current age I still do, but of course now there are certain types of Anime that I like to watch, for some reason I became a bit choosy with the storyline,animation and of course what it was about. I have always been envious of people who have manage to actually Cosplay anime characters, I'm amazed with their interest of actually portraying certain characters that they like and I applaud their courage doing it in anime/game events, Seeing them enjoying what they're doing and not actually minding haters really impresses me.





and recently thanks to my oh! so very active best friend I have manage to take pictures together with a certain number of cosplayers and for me it was really fun, I regret being all shy cause it didn't allow me to pose properly with them, OH well maybe next time I'll be able to actually Cosplay as one of my favorite anime characters!(still hoping though).


No comments:

Post a Comment