Friday, October 28, 2011

Eat all you can

Just last Wednesday I went with my best friend to assist her in an Errand after finishing the job It just so happens that there was an eat all you can buffet in front of us, so ironically even with my best strict diet (hehehe I'm evil)she was forced to join me for an all you can eat buffet. I've always like "eat all you can" you get the satisfaction of eating as much as you want(of course you still need to be careful of stomach problems). Things like this really makes me feel satisfied in life knowing how great and wonderful it is to live.
I really Like the mini potato salad that they offered(I thought they were quail eggs hahaha) forgot to take a picture of it though but anyway the spaghetti tastes OK not that sweet but leaves an enjoyable after taste plus you can add additional Parmesan cheese,the mushroom soup was great really creamy! and the pizza that they offered was thin crust so I sufficed my craving for pizza with chili sauce and salt ^_^, I think the restaurants name was chef Angelos @ magallanes I forgot the name of the mall the buffet actually has a schedule forgot it again(I really should remembers these things hehehe),If you like a mixed of pizza, pasta, and soup you can try it for the amount of P150 it's not really a bad deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment