Sunday, October 2, 2011

Suicide

I have been Itching in Bringing this certain subject for the past months, due to some incidents that occurred here. Suicide so why do people do it at first i was having a hard time thinking to blog this or not but then all of a sudden my sister asked assistance for her report which dwell on the subject. So because of this I was able to study a little more about the subject considering the help of the book my sister borrowed from her school so here is a little bit of information of what I got from the book.

So first Question in my Mind people often state that a person who committed suicide can be considered Insane(I thought they were too) wrong.from what I understood, a person capable of suicide still has the ability to think and properly act the cause of one's death, wherein a person of Insanity, just does it accidentally so mainly a high level of people who commit suicide are in not the so Insane mode when they did it only problems is why they did it if they where?




So I go to my Second Question Why they Did it.The usual point of view towards people who commit suicide is that 1. they have problem that they cannot escape 2. they couldn't handle life anymore.So what did I find out. well I have manage to make a bit of my own conclusion base on the book. The first 2 conclusion are a bit correct but in a simplified manner, they are both simple to understand yet still pose more question the more simplified explanation for the cause is 1.loosing one's belief that he/she matters to the world 2. nothing in this world matters anymore. So it just really means that people who tend to commit suicide either finds themselves worthless or finds the world or life they are currently in as worthless. so mainly, one way to prevent this from actually happening to us is to be pro active as much as possible.

by the way the book that I have manage to read is Titled The Last Dance Encountering Death and Dying fifth edition Lynne Ann DeSpelder & Albert Lee Strickland

No comments:

Post a Comment